Terms and Conditions
By accessing any areas of (www.moodelier.com) (the “Website”), purchasing any products (“Products”) from Moodelier LLC, or using any of Moodelier LLC’s services (“Services”,collectively with the Website, the “Platform”),you agree to be legally bound and to abide by the terms and conditions set forth below (these “Terms”)including any subsequent modifications to them. Certain features of the Website may be subject to additional terms, which will be posted on the Website in connection with such features and are incorporated by reference into these Terms. THESE TERMS GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THESE TERMS, AND YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT,AUTHORITY, AND CAPACITY TO ENTER INTO THESE TERMS. YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE OR ACCEPT THE TERMS IF YOU ARE NOT AT LEAST 13 YEARS OF AGE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THE PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT ACCESS AND/OR USE THE SITE. THESE TERMS REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION (SECTION 13)ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS, AND ALSO LIMIT THE REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO YOU IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE. THESE TERMS ALSO INCLUDE A LIMITATION OF LIABILITY (SECTION 3) FOR ALL CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES AGAINST MOODELIER LLC THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM.The Platform is owned and operated by Moodelier LLC, a California (USA) limited liability company. Any references herein to Moodelier LLC, www.moodelier.com, “Company,” “we,” “our,” or “us” shall be deemed to refer to thePlatform and/or Moodelier LLC, as applicable under the circumstances.Note to social media users. When purchasing Products or Services from the Website, or social media pages, and when posting information to or otherwise communicating via that page or your own social media page, your activities online are subject to the Terms, any user’s agreement, or other terms imposed by that social media website, which may contain terms and conditions different from these Terms and Conditions.All references in these Terms to “Moodelier LLC”, “www.moodelier.com,” and/or “theWebsite” shall be deemed to include both the Website and any and all social media pages maintained from time to time by Moodelier LLC or its affiliates.1. OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES; TERMS OF SALE.(a) Our Products And Services.Company offers Products and Services including digital course(s) and physical pieces that creators can use to enhance their brand visuals through the Platform and through social media pages maintained by Company.(b) Payment.All amounts due for purchases on the Platform are payable in full at the time of purchase as set out on the Platform, invoice, or an order form.
(c) Your Account.When you make a purchase from this Website, you may be able to create an account as part of the checkout process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and restricting access to your password and account. You further agree to accept responsibility for all purchases and activities that occur under your account.
(d) Acceptance of Order.Your placement of an order does not necessarily assure that we will accept your order. We reserve the right to refuse any order in our sole discretion. In addition, before accepting your order, we may require additional information to complete your order. Once a properly completed order is received, authorization of your form of payment is received, and we have accepted your order, we will promptly place your order.(e) Pricing and Availability.All prices for Products and Services (and the associated costs for tax) are shown in U.S. dollars. Your credit card provider may impose foreign exchange fees, conversion fees and other. Company is not responsible for such fees and will not reimburse you for any such fees incurred. All Products and Services are subject to availability and we reserve the right to impose limits on any order, to reject all or part of an order, and to discontinue the Products and Services without notice, even if you have already placed your order. Company, at its sole discretion, may make promotional offers with different features and different rates to any of Company’s customers. All prices are subject to change without notice. You agree that taxes may be adjusted from the amount shown on the payment screens. Several factors may cause this, such as variances between processor programs and changes in tax rates. If you reside in Europe, you may be required to provide in formation to assist Company in collecting VAT or other indirect taxes, or evidence of your exemption from such taxes.(f) Payment Terms.Company currently accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit, Google Pay, Stripe, and PayPal, (collectively, “PaymentMethod”). By submitting your order, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the designated Payment Method and authorize us to charge your order (including taxes) to that Payment Method. If the Payment Method cannot be verified, is invalid, or is otherwise not acceptable, your order may be suspended or cancelled automatically.(g) Chargeback Policy.All references to a “chargeback” refer to a reversal of your Payment Method charge placed on this Platform. In the event you pay for Products and Services using your Payment Method and subsequently “charge back”your purchase through your merchant account provider, Company reserves the right to terminate these Terms and all pending orders and transactions immediately, in addition to any and all available remedies at law or in equity. Unnecessary chargebacks are theft and can be prosecuted. If you feel that your Payment Method was used fraudulently, please contact us for immediate resolution. YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT CHARGE BACK ANY AMOUNTS CHARGED TO YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDOR PAYPAL ACCOUNT ON THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU CHARGEBACK A CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD OR PAYPAL CHARGE FOR A PAYMENT INITIATED BY YOU, YOU AGREE THAT THIS WEBSITE MAY RECOVER THE AMOUNT OF THE CHARGE BACK, IN ADDITION TO ANY AMOUNT CHARGED US BYTHE CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD COMPANY OR PAYPAL FOR SUCH CHARGE BACK, BY ANY MEANS DEEMED NECESSARY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO RECHARGING YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD OR PAYPAL ACCOUNT OR HAVING THE AMOUNT RECOVERED BY A COLLECTION AGENCY.
(h) If you order a Product, we will inform you of when you should expect your Product at time of purchase as shipping times can vary based on the Product purchased and its availability.All shipping times are estimates. All shipping charges are your responsibility, unless waived by Company. Shipping charges will be included on your invoice, order form, or the Platform, and can be viewed prior to finalizing your order. The shipping charge shown during the checkout process is subject to verification. Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Any import fees, taxes, or duties not included in your invoice, order form, or on the Platform, are your additional responsibility. All orders are shipped FOB shipping point. Title to Products passes fromCompany to you upon shipment and we are not responsible for any shipping delays or problems once the Product has been shipped.(i) Back Orders.If for some reason an item on your order is temporarily out of stock, we will backorder that item for you and ship the other merchandise immediately. Items on back order will be charged when the items are actually shipped, along with applicable taxes and shipping charges.
(j) Returns, Exchanges, And Refund Policy.Except for errors as stated below, all sales are FINAL due to the nature of the Products and Services.
(k) Errors.We attempt to be as accurate as possible; however, we do not warrant that all Product and Service descriptions, photographs, pricing, or other information on the Platform is accurate, complete, current, or error-free. In the event of an error, whether on this Website, in an order confirmation, in processing an order, in delivering a Product or Service or otherwise, we reserve the right to correct such error and revise your order accordingly, or to cancel your order and refund any amount charged. Your sole remedy in the event of an error, or ifProducts and Services offered by Company are not as described or pictured, is to cancel your order and obtain a refund for the erroneous Products or Services.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. (a) In General.You acknowledge that Company owns all right, title, and interest in and to the Platform, including without limitation all intellectual property rights, and such rights are protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, or create derivative works from any portion of the Platform. Such rights derive from any of Company’s copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade dress, and other such intellectual property rights that Company may have with regard to the Platform.
(b) Trademarks.You acknowledge that these Terms do not convey or grant you any rights to use or reference in any manner Company’s name(s), logos, trademarks, product names, and/or service names. All trademarks not the property of Company which may appear on the Platform are the property of their respective owners. The use of any such trademarks by Company is not meant to constitute affiliation, endorsement, or approval by such company with or for Company or the Platform as a whole.
(c) Use Of Marks And Identification. You agree that Company may identify you as a customer of Company and may use your name, likeness, logo, trademarks, trade names, and other similar identifying material in Company’s customer list, blog posts, press releases, advertisements, and Website.
(d) Copyright and Limited License.Unless otherwise indicated, this Platform and all content and other materials therein, including, without limitation, the Company logo and all designs, Company’s trademarks and service marks, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively,“Site Materials”) are the proprietary property of Company or its licensors or users and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You are granted a limited, non-sublicensable license to access and use this Platform and Site Materials for personal, informational, and shopping purposes only. Such license is subject to the Terms and does not include: (i) any resale or commercial use of this Platform or Site Materials; (ii) the collection and use of any Product or Service listings, pictures, or descriptions; (iii) the distribution, public performance, or public display of any Site Materials; (iv) modifying or otherwise making any derivative uses of this Platform and the Site Materials, or any portion thereof; (v) use of any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods; (vi) downloading (other than the page caching) of any portion of this Platform, the Site Materials, or any information contained therein, except as expressly permitted on this Platform; or (vii) any use of this Platform or the Site Materials other than for its intended purpose. Any use of this Platform or Site Materials other than as specifically authorized herein, without the prior written permission of Company, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted herein. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws, including, without limitation, copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as conferring in any manner, whether by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any title or ownership of, or exclusive use-rights to, any intellectual property or other right and any good will associated therewith.
(e) Your Content. You own the rights to anything you post (your“User Content”) to the Platform, including text and photographs. By posting or transmitting any User Content, you grant Company an irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free license to use, modify, display, transmit, distribute, publish, sublicense, copy, store, provision into and/or reproduce, and create derivative works from all User Content as part of the Platform or any of Company’s Products or Services. You represent and warrant that you (i) own or otherwise control all rights to all User Content, or that the User Content is in the public domain, (ii) have the permission to use the name, likeness and identifying or personal information of each identifiable individual person in such User Content, and (iii) are authorized to grant all such rights to the User Content to Company. You agree that Company, in its sole discretion, has the authority to remove any User Content if the User Content is inaccurate, vulgar, defamatory, or otherwise inappropriate. If you believe that User Content on the Platform is inappropriate or inaccurate, please inform the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(f) Submission of Ideas.Any questions, comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, plans, notes, drawings, original or creative materials, or other information about Company, the Website(s), and our Products and Services(collectively, “Ideas”) that you submit, whether posted to this Platform or provided to Company by email or otherwise are entirely voluntary, non-confidential, gratuitous, and non-committal. Company shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of Ideas for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without
acknowledgment or compensation to you. Do not send us Ideas if you expect to be paid or want to continue to own or claim rights in them.
(g) Survival.This Section 2 shall survive termination of these Terms.
3. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. (a) No Warranties.You expressly agree that use of the Products and Services is at your sole risk. Neither Company nor its affiliates, nor any of their members, managers, owners, officers, directors, employees, agents, third-party content providers, merchants, licensees, licensors, assigns, subsidiaries, suppliers, partners, advertisers, sponsors, or affiliates, including all parties involved in creating, producing, and/or delivering this Platform, Products and Services or contents available on this Platform, or payments made through the Platform(collectively “Providers”), warrant that this Platform will be uninterrupted or error free, nor do they make any warranty as to any of the Products or Services, or as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any content or service provided through this Website.
(b) Disclaimer of Warranties: Products and Services AreProvided “As Is”).YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE PLATFORM ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE PLATFORM (INCLUDING THE ABILITY TO PURCHASE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES IS STRICTLY PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW BY COMPANY AND ITS PROVIDERS. COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR GUARANTY AS TO THE RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH,AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE ON THIS PLATFORM. COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT (A) THE USE OF THIS PLATFORM WILL BE SECURE, TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED, OR ERROR-FREE, (B) THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, (C) ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, DATA, OR INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH COMPANY WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCT SAND SERVICES, INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH COMPANY WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS,(E) ERRORS OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR (F) COMPANY OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKE OUR WEBSITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
(c) Limitation of Liability and Indemnification. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED THE LESSER OF THE AMOUNTS ACTUALLY PAID BY OR DUE FROM YOU IN THE THREE (3) MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH CLAIM. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY OR ITS PROVIDERS BE LIABLE TO ANYONE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL ,CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OR KIND (INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA,REVENUE, PROFITS, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANYWAY CONNECTED WITH, COMPANY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR FOR ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR OTHER INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH COMPANY, OR FOR ANY INTERRUPTION, INACCURACY, ERROR, OR OMISSION, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE IN THE CONTENT, EVEN IF COMPANY OR ITS PROVIDERS HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. CERTAIN STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR CERTAIN OTHER TYPES OF DAMAGES, SO THE EXCLUSIONS SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD COMPANY AND ITS PROVIDERS HARMLESS FROM ALL LIABILITIES, CLAIMS, AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES, THAT MAY ARISE FROM (A) YOUR USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS PLATFORM OR FOR ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR OTHER INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE COMPANY, (B) YOUR VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS, AND (C) YOUR VIOLATION OF APPLICABLE LAWS OR REGULATIONS. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, AT OUR OWN EXPENSE, TO ASSUME THE EXCLUSIVE DEFENSE AND CONTROL OF ANY MATTER OTHERWISE SUBJECT TO INDEMNIFICATION BY YOU, IN WHICH EVENT YOU WILL COOPERATE WITH US IN ASSERTING ANY AVAILABLE DEFENSES. YOU AGREE NOT TO SETTLE ANY MATTER WITHOUT THE PRIOR CONSENT OF COMPANY. COMPANY WILL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO NOTIFY YOU OF ANY SUCH CLAIM, ACTION OR PROCEEDING UPON BECOMING AWARE OF IT.
(d) INTERNET DELAYS. USE OF THIS PLATFORM MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIMITATIONS, DELAYS, AND OTHER PROBLEMS INHERENT IN THE USE OF THE INTERNET AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS. COMPANY ANDITS PROVIDERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAYS, DELIVERY FAILURES, OR OTHER DAMAGE RESULTING FROM SUCH PROBLEMS.
(e) Force Majeure .In addition to any excuse provided by applicable law, Company and its Providers shall be excused from liability for non-delivery or delay in delivery of Products and Services available through this Platform arising from any event beyond our reasonable control, whether or not foreseeable by either party, including but not limited to: labor disturbance, war, fire, accident, adverse weather, inability to secure transportation, governmental act or regulation, and other causes or events beyond our reasonable control, whether or not similar to those which are enumerated above.
(f) Informational Disclaimer.The content on the pages of the Platform may contain information (e.g.blog posts) related to different industries. The content is for general information only and may be updated at any point without any notice. None of the facts or opinions on the Platform are given with the intent to substitute advice from professionals, where applicable.
(g) International Use.Although this Platform may be accessible worldwide, those who access this Platform from outside of the United States do so on their own initiative and at their own risk. You are responsible for compliance with local laws in your jurisdiction, including the taxation of Products or Services purchased over the Internet. Any offer for any Products or Services, or information made in connection with this Website is void where prohibited.
4. THIRD PARTY CONTENT.(a) Third Party Site Materials.Company or users may provide third party content on this Platform and links to web pages and content of third parties (collectively, “Third Party Site Materials”) as a service to those interested in this information. The Company does not control, endorse, or adopt any Third Party Site Materials and makes no warranties that such sites are free from any claims of copyrights or other infringement, devoid of viruses, accurate or complete. You acknowledge and agree that Company is not responsible or liable in any manner for any Third Party Site Materials and undertakes no responsibility to update or review such Third Party Site Materials. You agree to use such Third Party Site Materials contained therein at your own risk.
(b) Advertisements and Promotions;Third-Party Products and Services. Companymay display advertisements and promotions from third parties on this Platformor may otherwise provide information about or links to third-party products orservices. Your business dealings or correspondence with such third parties, andany terms associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such thirdparty. Company is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sortincurred as the result of such dealings or as the result of the presence ofsuch non-Company advertisers or third party information on this Website.
5. YOUR USE OF THEPLATFORM.(a) Your Conduct. The Platform is made available to you for personal, non-commercial use. Such use must be in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations of the applicable jurisdiction and must not infringe or violate third party rights. Any unauthorized use of the Platform is a violation of these Terms and potentially federal and state laws. Such violations may subject the unauthorized user and its agents to civil and criminal penalties. Examples of unauthorized activities on the Platform include:
i. Impersonating on behalf of any person or entity or otherwise misrepresenting yourself;
ii. Stalking, intimidating, threatening, or harassing or causing discomfort to other users of the Platform;
iii. Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email;
iv. Attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Company system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
v. Circumventing or attempting to circumvent any filtering, copy protection mechanisms, security measures, or other features Company may adopt for the Platform, other users, or third parties;
vi. You may not deep-link to any portion of the Platform (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any Company Product or Service) for any purpose without Company’s express written permission.
(b) Your Use Of ThePlatform.The Products, Services and Platform are provided only for your own personal use. You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with such services. You shall not (and shall not permit any third party to) (a) take any action or (b) upload, download, post, submit otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content on or through the Platform that: (i) infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, right in confidential information, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity; (ii) violates any law or contractual duty or that you know is false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate; (iii) is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, profane, or otherwise inappropriate as determined solely by Company;(iv) constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail(“spamming”); (v) involves commercial activities or sales without Company’s prior written consent; (vi) contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damages, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of Company or any third party;(vii) or impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of Company. Additionally, you shall not: (a) take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by Company in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Company’s (or its third party providers’) infrastructure; (b) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform, Products, Services or any activities conducted on the Platform; (c) bypass any measures Company may use to prevent or restrict access to the Platform (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Platform); or (d) run any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Platform. You also agree that you will only use the Platform in accordance with these Terms and all applicable laws.
(c) You Agree Not To Reverse Engineer.You agree not to violate, circumvent, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise tamper with any aspect of the Platform for any reason—or to attempt or assist another person to do so.
(d) Federal, State,International Regulation Compliance. Company may be deemed a provider of“interactive computer services” as defined by the Communications Decency Act.47 U.S.C. Section 230. Pursuant to this law, Company is not responsible for User Content (e.g. guest blog posts or comments on blogs) and Company’s liability for causes of action arising out of User Content is limited. You additionally agree to abide by all tax regulations, covenants, licenses, and restrictions applicable to your jurisdiction.
6. HYPERLINKS TO THE COMPANY’S PLATFORM. You are granted a limited, non-exclusive right to create text hyperlinks to this Platform for non commercial purposes, provided such links do not portray Company in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise defamatory manner and provided that the linking site does not contain any obscene, pornographic, or illegal material or any material that is offensive or otherwise objectionable. This limited right may be
revoked at any time. You may not use Company’s logo or other proprietary graphics to link to this Platform without our express written permission. You may not use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Company trademark, logo, or other proprietary information, including the images found at this Website, the content of any text or the layout/design of any portion of this Website without our express written consent. Except as noted above, you are not conveyed any right or license by implication, estoppel, or otherwise in or under any patent, trademark, copyright, or proprietary right of Company or any third party.
7. CONFIDENTIALITY.In the course of providing Products, Services, and information via this Website, Company may deliver to you content, materials, and other information that is confidential, proprietary to Company, or which constitutes a “trade secret” of Company (“Confidential Information”). You agree that you will hold all Confidential Information in trust for Company, that you will not publish, disseminate, or otherwise disclose Confidential Information to any person, firm, or entity, and that you will not use Confidential Information to compete with Company or in any other way detrimental to Company. “ConfidentialInformation” includes any and all information relating to Company’s Products and Services, information delivered to you in the course of selling Products or rendering Services to you, Site Materials, trade secrets, marketing and business plans, strategies, vendors, customers ,management and personnel, but does not include information in the public domain other than by reason of a breach of these Terms. In the event you receive a subpoena or court order to disclose any Confidential Information, you will deliver prompt written notice to Company and will cooperate with our attempts to obtaining a protective order or other similar protection for the ConfidentialInformation. This provision shall survive any termination of these Terms for a period of five (5) years.
9. TERMINATION. Notwithstanding any of these Terms, Company reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate (i) these Terms, (ii) your license to use this Website, (iii) and to block or prevent your future access to, and use of, this Platform. All terms of this agreement which by their nature extend beyond their termination shall remain in effect until fulfilled and apply to respective successors and assigns.
11. APPLICABLE LAW. TheseTerms and this Website are created and controlled by Company, a limited liability company organized in the State of California, U.S.A. As such, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., will govern these Terms, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Subject to Section 13, you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of California, U.S.A., for any litigation arising out of or relating to use of or purchase made through Company (and agree not to commence any litigation relating thereto except in such courts), waive any objection to the laying of venue of any such litigation in the courts of the County of San Francisco, in the State of California,U.S.A., and agree not to plead or claim in any court of the County of San Francisco in the State of California, U.S.A., that such litigation brought therein has been brought in an inconvenient forum. The submission in this Section 11 herein shall not affect the right of Company to take proceedings in any other jurisdiction nor shall the taking of proceedings in any jurisdiction precludeCompany from taking proceedings in any other jurisdiction.
12. MODIFICATION OF TERMS. We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by posting the revised Terms on this page. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Website and these Terms regularly and to be aware of any modifications. Your continued use of the site after such modifications will constitute your: (a) acknowledgment of the modified Terms; and (b) agreement to abide and be bound by the modified Terms.
13. DISPUTE RESOLUTION.(a) General. Please read this dispute resolution section carefully. It is part of your contract with Company and affects your rights. It contains procedures for MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION AND A CLASS ACTION WAIVER (“Arbitration Agreement”). All claims and disputes (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief as set forth below) in connection with the Terms or the use of any Product or Service provided by the Company that cannot be resolved informally or in small claims court shall be resolved by binding arbitration on an individual.
(b) Notice Requirement and Informal Dispute Resolution. Before either party may seek arbitration, the party must first send to the other party a written Notice of Dispute (“Notice”) describing the nature and basis of the claim or dispute, and the requested relief. A Notice to the Company should be sent to: Legalzoom.com, Inc. 101 N. Brand Blvd. 11th Floor Glendale, CA 91203. After the Notice is received, you and the Company may attempt to resolve the claim or dispute informally. If you and the Company do not resolve the claim or dispute within thirty (30) days after the Notice is received, either party may begin an arbitration proceeding. The amount of any settlement offer made by any party may not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator has determined the amount of the award, if any, to which either party is entitled.
(c) Arbitration Rules. Arbitration shall be initiated through the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), an established alternative dispute resolution provider (“ADR Provider”) that offers arbitration as set forth in this section. If AAA is not available to arbitrate, the parties shall agree to select an alternative ADR Provider. The rules of the ADR Provider shall govern all aspects of the arbitration, including but not limited to the method of initiating and/or demanding arbitration, except to the extent such rules are in conflict with the Terms. The AAA Consumer Arbitration Rules (“Arbitration Rules”) governing the arbitration are available online atwww.adr.orgor by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single, neutral arbitrator. Any claims or disputes where the total amount of the award sought is less than Ten Thousand U.S. Dollars (US $10,000.00) may be resolved through binding non-appearance-based arbitration, at the option of the party seeking relief. For claims or disputes where the total amount of the award sought is Ten Thousand U.S. Dollars (US $10,000.00) or more, the right to a hearing will be determined by the Arbitration Rules. Any hearing will be held in a location within 100 miles of the primary office of the Company, unless you reside outside of the United States, and unless the parties agree otherwise. If you reside outside of the U.S., the arbitrator shall give the parties reasonable notice of the date, time and place of any oral hearings. Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. If the arbitrator grants you an award that is greater than the last settlement offer that the Company made to you prior to the initiation of arbitration, the Company will pay you the greater of the award or $2,500.00. Each party shall bear its own costs (including attorney’s fees) and disbursements arising out of the arbitration and shall pay an equal share of the fees and costs of the ADR Provider.
(d) Additional Rules for Non-Appearance Based Arbitration. If non-appearance-based arbitration is elected, the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or based solely on written submissions; the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration. The arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise agreed by the parties.(e) Time Limits. If you or the Company pursue arbitration, the arbitration action must be initiated and/or demanded within the statute of limitations (i.e., the legal deadline for filing a claim) and within any deadline imposed under the AAA Rules for the pertinent claim.
(e) Time Limits. If you or the Company pursue arbitration, the arbitration action must be initiated and/or demanded within the statute of limitations (i.e., the legal deadline for filing a claim) and within any deadline imposed under the AAA Rules for the pertinent claim.
(f) Authority of Arbitrator. If arbitration is initiated, the arbitrator will decide the rights and liabilities, if any, of you and the Company, and the dispute will not be consolidated with any other matters or joined with any other cases or parties. The arbitrator shall have the authority to grant motions dispositive of all or part of any claim. The arbitrator shall have the authority to award monetary damages, and to grant any non-monetary remedy or relief available to an individual under applicable law, the AAA Rules, and the Terms. The arbitrator shall issue a written award and statement of decision describing the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based, including the calculation of any damages awarded. The arbitrator has the same authority to award relief on an individual basis that a judge in a court of law would have. The award of the arbitrator is final and binding upon you and the Company.
(g) Waiver of Jury Trial. THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL AND STATUTORY RIGHTS TO GO TO COURT AND HAVE A TRIAL IN FRONT OF A JUDGE OR A JURY, instead electing that all claims and disputes shall be resolved by arbitration under this Arbitration Agreement. Arbitration procedures are typically more limited, more efficient and less costly than rules applicable in a court and are subject to very limited review by a court. In the event any litigation should arise between you and the Company in any state or federal court in a suit to vacate or enforce an arbitration award or otherwise, YOU AND THE COMPANY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO A JURY TRIAL, instead electing that the dispute be resolved by a judge.
(h) Waiver of Class or Consolidated Actions. ALL CLAIMS AND DISPUTES WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT MUST BE ARBITRATED OR LITIGATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT ON A CLASS BASIS, AND CLAIMS OF MORE THAN ONE CUSTOMER OR USER CANNOT BE ARBITRATED OR LITIGATED JOINTLY OR CONSOLIDATED WITH THOSE OF ANY OTHER CUSTOMER OR USER. (i) Confidentiality. All aspects of the arbitration proceeding, including but not limited to the award of the arbitrator and compliance therewith, shall be strictly confidential. The parties agree to maintain confidentiality unless otherwise required by law. This paragraph shall not prevent a party from submitting to a court of law any information necessary to enforce this Agreement, to enforce an arbitration award, or to seek injunctive or equitable relief.
(i) Confidentiality. All aspects of the arbitration proceeding, including but not limited to the award of the arbitrator and compliance therewith, shall be strictly confidential. The parties agree to maintain confidentiality unless otherwise required by law. This paragraph shall not prevent a party from submitting to a court of law any information necessary to enforce this Agreement, to enforce an arbitration award, or to seek injunctive or equitable relief.(j) Severability. If any part or parts of this Arbitration Agreement are found under the law to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then such specific part or parts shall be of no force and effect and shall be severed and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
(j) Severability. If any part or parts of this Arbitration Agreement are found under the law to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then such specific part or parts shall be of no force and effect and shall be severed and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
(k) Right to Waive. Any or all of the rights and limitations set forth in this Arbitration Agreement may be waived by the party against whom the claim is asserted. Such waiver shall not waive or affect any other portion of this Arbitration Agreement.(l) Survival of Agreement. This Arbitration Agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with Company.(m) Small Claims Court. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either you or the Company may bring an individual action in small claims court.(n) Emergency Equitable Relief. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may seek emergency equitable relief before a state or federal court in order to maintain the status quo pending arbitration. A request for interim measures shall not be deemed a waiver of any other rights or obligations under this Arbitration Agreement.(o) Claims Not Subject to Arbitration.Notwithstanding the foregoing, claims of defamation, violation of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, and infringement or misappropriation of the other party’s patent, copyright, trademark or trade secrets shall not be subject to this Arbitration Agreement.
(p) Courts. In any circumstances where the foregoing Arbitration Agreement permits the parties to litigate in court, the parties hereby agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within San Francisco County, California, for such purpose.
14. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS. The communications between you and Company use electronic means, whether you use the Website or send us emails, or whether Company posts notices on the Website or communicates with you via email. For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from Company in an electronic form; and (b) agree that all terms and other communications that Company provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were be in a hardcopy writing. The foregoing does not affect your non-waivable rights.
15. GENERAL. The provisions of these Terms are severable, meaning if any provision of these Terms shall be held invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part in any jurisdiction, such provision shall, as to such jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability without affecting the validity or enforceability in any other jurisdiction or the remaining provisions hereof in any jurisdiction. No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Company as a result of these Terms. The failure of Company to enforce any right or provision in these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Company in writing. These Terms, and any applicable policies, comprise the entire agreement between you and Company and supersede all prior or contemporaneous negotiations, discussions, or agreements, whether written or oral, between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein.
16. CONTACTING US. If you have any questions about these Terms or your dealings with this Website, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.Under California Civil Code section 1789.3, customers who are California residents are entitled to specific consumer rights information, including pricing information. Current rates for our Products or Services may be obtained by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any complaints, you may contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of te California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 400 R Street, Sacramento, CA 95814.
This policy applies to information we collect:
• On the Website.
• In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website
• Through any mobile and/or desktop applications you may download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-
browser based interaction between you and this Website.
• When you interact with any of our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or
advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by
:• Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party (including any of
our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
• Any third party (including any of our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising)
that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
2. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13. Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under the age of 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website (if such features exist) or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
• By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or payment information
• That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
• About your internet connection, the equipment or device you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically as you navigate through the site, including usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies
and other tracking technologies.
• From third parties, for example, our business partners or third party tracking technologies we use.
(a) Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of posting material, or
making any requests to us. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when
you report a problem with our Website.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) such as support requests, if you contact us.
• Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders.
You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
(b) Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources
that you access and use on the Website.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Flash Cookies.Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see the section titled Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
• Web Beacons.Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see the section titled Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
5. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our Website and its contents to you.
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
• To prevent fraud.
• For research and development purposes, we may use the information we collect for testing, research, analysis, and product development. This allows us to improve and enhance the safety and security of our services, develop new features and products, and facilitate insurance and finance solutions in connection with the Website.
• To improve the Website and any products, we may provide third parties with statistical information we gather from your information.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, notify us at hello@moodelier.
For more information, see the section titled Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Moodelier LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Moodelier LLC about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
.• With your consent.
• To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures.For more information, see the section titled Choices About How We Use And Disclose Your Information.
We may also disclose your personal information
:• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• To enforce or apply our terms and conditionshttps://moodelier.webflow.io/terms-conditionsand other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Moodelier LLC, our customers, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
7. CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION. We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
• Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your personal information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions
.• Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an email with your request to email@example.com.
• Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by notifying us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (”NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
8. ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION. You can review and change your personal information by notifying us at email@example.com
.You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you are an EU resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Additionally, you are entitled to see information third parties provide us as part of our fraud detection, prevention and risk assessment efforts if all of the following factors apply: (i) we use third parties to carry out automated checks or risk assessments, (ii) we make a decision which has legal consequences for you or which significantly affects you, and (iii) such decision is based solely on such automated checks or risk assessments.
Requests should be addressed to:
950 Harrison Street, Unit 216
San Francisco, CA 94107
9. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS.Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), California residents have certain rights around our collection, use, and sharing of their personal information. We do not sell your personal information and will not do so in the future without providing you with notice and an opportunity to opt-out of such sale as required by law. Similarly, we do not offer financial incentives associated with our collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information.
We collect various categories of personal information when you use the Website, that may include, but not be limited to, identifiers, commercial information, and internet or other electronic network or device activity information. A more detailed description of the information we collect and how we use it is provided above in Section 3. Sections 4, 5 and 6 describe the categories of third parties, if any, with whom we share personal information, and what information may be shared under different circumstances.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to request to know what personal information has been collected about you, and to access that information. You also have the right to request deletion of your personal information, though exceptions under the CCPA may allow us to retain and use certain personal information notwithstanding your deletion request. You may also send your request by email to email@example.com or through regular mail to 950 Harrison Street, Unit 216, San Francisco, CA 94107. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA. An agent may submit a request on your behalf, but you must verify that your agent is authorized to do so.
Separate from the CCPA, California's “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. DATA SECURITY.We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
11. DATA RETENTION & PROCESSING. We will keep information you store with us for as long as we need it to provide you the Website and we may store, use, and/or transmit information in locations around the world, including those outside your country. We will keep this information and any data collected regarding all activities you have already engaged pursuant to your use of the Website for a period of time as allowed by state and federal law.
For EU residents, upon written request to email@example.com, any personal data we would have been processing on your behalf would be deleted permanently within 30 calendar days.
After such a period of time passes, we will delete this information but there may be some latency in deleting this information from our servers and back-up storage, and we may keep this information if necessary, to comply any legal obligations such as resolving disputes or enforcing our relevant agreements. We may also retain cached or archived copies of your information until it is deleted on our servers within a period congruent with our normal course of business. For EU residents, upon written request to firstname.lastname@example.org, any personal data we would have been processing on your behalf would be deleted permanently within 30 calendar days.
For users outside the United States: We are headquartered in California, and in order to provide the Website to you we must transfer your data to the United States and process it there. By visiting or using the Website, you consent to storage of your data on servers located in the United States. If you are using the Website from outside the United States, you consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of your data in and to the United States or other countries. Specifically, personal data collected in Switzerland and the European Economic Area (“EEA”) is transferred and stored outside those areas. That data is also processed outside of Switzerland and the EEA by us, or our service providers, including to process transactions, facilitate payments, and provide support services. By submitting your data or using the Website, you consent to this transfer, storage, and processing by us and our processors.